It is equipped with high powered lithium-ion battery which can last 7 weeks to 2 years depending on the location reporting interval. The magnetic and waterproof housing allows the device to be easily and inconspicuously placed inside or underneath a vehicle or other asset. For trailers this unit can be placed on the roof, and with it’s Solar charging capabilities, the unit will keeps it’s charge indefinitely.
- Track any journey in live time, seeing any address or location visited.
- No software required. Live track on your own private mapping panel through your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Robust, fully water resistant protective casing.
- Track from the palm of your hand! Free tracking app for all customers.
- All tracking history recorded. You will see any location visited by your tracker, and full journey details. You can access this any time, and save as a printable document.
- Multiple assets? You can add them all on to the same mapping panel, so you can monitor them all through one login.
- No wires. Each GPS tracker is supplied with a battery charger, which you plug into a wall socket in the same way you would charge a mobile phone.
- Zones feature. You can get instant alerts when your tracker enters/leaves any specific address/location(s) of your choices.
- Set up movement alerts to be sent to you by text message and/or email.
- Alert is sent when battery is below 12% charge
- Industrial strength magnets are set inside the casing, to mount on metal such as under a vehicle or plant/agricultural machinery.
- Comes ready to use, the Monthly fee includes the SIM and unlimited data.
- Requires a Monthly monitoring fee of $19.95