- Track History: Web Access, Hard-wired install GPS Trackers
- Monitor Speed: The system allows you to be able to track and monitor fleet speeds. If a driver knows he is being monitored they are much more prone to not speed. Managers and business owners have the ability to receive real time alerts if predefined speeds are exceeded.
- Monitor Idling: Drivers often use their vehicles as a climate control mechanism- idling the vehicle and wasting fuel. Our system defines when a vehicle is idling and can notify you in real-time.
- Routing Efficiency: Increase Routing Efficiency – Our Routing feature allows users to find which vehicle is the closest to a specific location or landmark and to send direct route directions (via Google Maps) to the closest available driver.
- Route playback tools also allow managers to look over historic data and see if there are dispatching inefficiencies that can be fixed.
- Reports: Detailed and Simple Views, Mileage and Mileage Summary, Speed, Miles Driven, All Events, Idle, Ignition, Moving, Start/Stop, Geo fence/Landmarks/Alerts, and more.
Inteltrack is designed for BUSINESS OWNERS -FLEET TRACKING- EQUIPMENT TRACKING
Instant Vehicle Location
Unlike the competition, our devices are always transmitting location data.
Log on, select a vehicle, and the vehicle position will appear on map.
Powerful filters to view stops by date range and stop duration’s
Example: Show me most common Parking events for last week.
Attach alerts to individual vehicles, groups, or all vehicles
View alert history by day, alert type, and vehicles
Attach individual recipients or “Contact Groups” to Alerts
Create custom Alert names
Assign alert validity windows
Receive Scheduled Reports
Receive critical reports in your Inbox on daily, weekly, or monthly basis
Example 1: Send “Mileage report for last week every Monday morning at 9AM“
Example 2: Send “All alerts generated last week every Monday morning at 9AM”